A release is required to particapate in any NCSHA tryouts.  Please complete the form below and then have it signed by our President.  It is imperative that the form is signed by EMHA President.


Release Form
EMHA releases players to Nickel City Hockey Association. If you wish to play for another association you must first obtain a release from EMHA and then send that to NCHA to obtain a release from them. When requesting a release from EMHA please email president@espanolaminorhockey.com
Please be sure to include: Players Full Name, Birthdate, Residential Address and the name of team player played previous year.
Adobe Acrobat document [212.7 KB]


P.O. Box 5076

Espanola, ON

P5E 1S1



McDonalds Canada atoMc® Hockey Banner